Smith & Nephew is a regulated medical device company. This means that whilst we respect and encourage open dialogue, we may choose to remove comments on our page(s) that we consider:
- are off-topic
- are not courteous to other users
- are potentially defamatory or disparaging
- infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights
- condone or promote any sort of illegal activity
- disclose personal information or health status about you or someone else (such as full names, addresses, email addresses or phone numbers)
- contain obscene, threatening, or abusive content
- are spam
- promote or endorse products or services
- disclose information about an adverse event for a either a medical device or a medicine
- offer unauthorised medical advice
- relate to off-label or inappropriate use or promotion of any of our products.
We may also choose to block people who post inappropriate comments.
Please do not post copyrighted or other protected intellectual property unless you have the clear permission of the rights owner.
By posting comments or other work on our page(s), you grant Smith & Nephew (and anyone viewing our page) irrevocable permission to copy, distribute, display or perform your work publicly and free-of-charge.
Please remember, that the content posted on Smith & Nephew's social media page(s) is for information only and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You must always seek the advice of your doctor/physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Smith & Nephew is not responsible for the accuracy of the opinions, information, advice or comments on our social media page(s) not specifically posted by us.