The Advanced Knee Ligament Instructional Course will cover a range of solutions available for treating different knee ligament injuries. Participants will hear lectures on current techniques and topics and gain valuable hands on practice in a state-of-the-art wet lab.
Over two days, the course will include lectures, discussions and hands-on cadaveric practice. There will also be an ACL tunnel placement study giving participants the opportunity to evaluate and improve their current technique.
By attending this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe different treatment options available for patients with knee ligament injuries
• Demonstrate ligament reconstruction techniques
• Outline current concepts in knee repair
• Evaluate ACL tunnel placement
Dr Thomas Harlem (NO)
Dr Sven Scheffler (DE)
Dr Duncan Meuffels (NL)
Dr Antonio Maestro (ES)
Dr Eivind Inderhaug (NO)
• Surgeons who routinely perform arthroscopic knee procedures including ACL reconstruction
• Surgeons who have had some exposure to less common ligament reconstructions
• Surgeons wanting to expand their practice into less common ligament reconstructions
• The course will be conducted in English, so it is essential participants have a good understanding of the language
Smith & Nephew Expert Connect Centre
Building 5, Hatters Lane
Watford, WD18 8YE
COBLATION™ WEREWOLF™ System
ENDOBUTTON™ CL ULTRA
Contact your local Smith & Nephew representative or login to register your interest in attend. Please note, that priority is given to EUCAN delegates. For courses in your region, please contact your local Smith & Nephew representative.