The Multi Ligament Instructional Course will cover a range of solutions available for treating different knee ligament injuries. Participants will hear lectures on current techniques and topics and gain valuable hands on practice in a state-of-the-art wet lab.
Over two days, the course will include lectures, discussions and hands-on cadaveric practice. There will also be an ACL tunnel placement study giving participants the opportunity to evaluate and improve their current technique.
• Describe different treatment options available for patients with knee ligament injuries
• Demonstrate ligament reconstruction techniques
• Outline current concepts in knee repair
• Evaluate ACL tunnel placement
Dr Thomas Harlem (NO)
Sven Scheffler (DE)
Duncan Meuffels (NL)
Antonio Maestra (ES)
Eivind Inderhaug (NO)
• Surgeons who routinely perform arthroscopic knee procedures including ACL reconstruction
• Surgeons who have had some exposure to less common ligament reconstructions
• Surgeons wanting to expand their practice into less common ligament reconstructions
• The course will be conducted in English, so it is essential participants have a good understanding of the language
Smith & Nephew Expert Connect Centre
Building 5, Hatters Lane
Watford, WD18 8YE
COBLATION™ WEREWOLF™ System
ENDOBUTTON™ CL ULTRA
Contact your local Smith & Nephew representative or login to register your interest in attend. Please note, that priority is given to EUCAN delegates. For courses in your region, please contact your local Smith & Nephew representative.